Supporting Honeywell’s Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) Needs
Easy-to-Access Global Industrial Hygiene and Safety Expertise
Types of Services
- Industrial Hygiene (IH) Exposure Assessments conducted for chemical agents, physical agents, indoor air quality, and illumination. Samples to be analyzed by Bureau Veritas’ Laboratory as approved by Honeywell.
- Ergonomic Evaluations and Ergonomics Program Review
- Machine Safeguarding Risk Assessments
- Personal Protective Equipment/Hazard Assessments
- Fall Protection Risk Assessments
- Slip, Trip, Fall Program Review
- Hand and Power Tool Program Review
- Combustible Dust Assessments
- Lock, Tag, Try Program Review
- Electrical Safety Program Review
- Asbestos Building/Process Survey
- Emergency Preparedness Review
Requesting Bureau Veritas Services
Simply fill out the form to the left, completing all of the requested fields, and a Bureau Veritas professional will contact you to develop a specific scope of work, in alignment with the statement of work (SOW) and preferred Honeywell pricing established in our Master Services Agreement (MSA).
Bureau Veritas is one of just two preferred Industrial Hygiene providers to have an MSA with Honeywell Global. While our services are not contracted through the Corporate HSE Program, our preferred pricing for the outlined services ensures that Honeywell entities will receive support for their EHS needs in alignment with budgets, Honeywell service directives and policies, and without the need to negotiate an MSA or Terms and Conditions.
If possible, you may also upload a copy of a previous report so our EHS professionals can review the scope of services required.
If you would like a copy of our Statement of Work, which includes basic pricing information, please check the appropriate field on the ordering form.
If you have other questions regarding our services or corporate contract, please include those in the comments section.
Honeywell HSE Corporate Contact:
Constance Hanna – email@example.com
Download our sell sheet as a PDF file for printing.